Every Mom should do it!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,229 Followers

Jon's hand left my breast and slid down my soft stomach. I gasped when his fingers reached the edge of the bikini and hesitated. I could feel them trembling and lifting my hips, urged him on, "Go on, honey, feel how wet I am, feel how much I want you!"

Jon didn't need to be told twice. His fingers slipped into my bikini and I cried out when they slid through the sopping wet lips of my pussy.

"Oh, mom!" He groaned around my nipple, "You're so wet!"

"I am!" I exclaimed, rocking my hips into his hand, helping his fingers work the length of my dripping pussy. "I'm wet for you honey, I'm wet for my sexy son!"

Jon found my clit and my hips jerked as his fingers rubbed my aching button. I was breathing hard, my tits heaving in his face and my hips moving as I squirmed beneath his touch. Jon, slid his legs out from under him and turned so he was propped up on his side next to me.

His face was buried in my breast and his hand busy between my thighs. He was doing pretty well making his mother happy and it dawned on me Jon was not just my son, but a good looking young man who apparently had learned his way around a woman's body.

He proved me right when his fingers left my clit and plunged deep into my overheated box. I cried out and thrust my hips hard off the bed, driving his thick fingers harder into his mother's pussy. Reaching down I grabbed his wrist and pulled on it, holding his fingers inside me.

"My clit, baby, find my clit with your thumb, ohhh" I purred when his thumb pressed onto my clit and started moving in slow circles.

"Yes, oh Jon, look at you taking care of your horny mother!" I groaned, "You do want to be good to me don't you?"

"Oh, yes!" He exclaimed before eagerly sucking my nipples hard into his mouth.

"Hmm well you keep being good to me and I'll be bad for you!" I gasped when his thumb moved faster. "You want that, you want your mommy to be a bad girl for you?"

"I do!" He said around my pink nipples, "I want you to..."

"Tell me!"

"I want you to be my dirty girl mom! I want you to fuck me and..."

"Just fuck you?" I asked breathlessly as my hips moved in time with his fingers, "Bet you want more than that."

"I... want you to suck on me." He whispered, "I...I want my mother to suck my cock."

"And she will!" I groaned, "I'll give you the best blow job you've ever had." I promised as I grabbed my other nipple and began twisting it. "Speaking of your cock, I want to feel it!"

I worked my hand between us and Jon eased back allowing me to slip my hand into his bathing suit. I felt the length of his cock against my hand and when I grabbed it he whimpered, "Oh, mom!"

I released a whimper of my own as I gripped my son's cock; his hard cock, his long thick cock. I slowly pumped it as far as my position would allow and reveled in his soft moans as his mother stroked him.

Feeling his cock I envied the lucky little sluts my son had been with and basked in the knowledge that I would be the first real woman to feel it and by far the one who would most appreciate it.

Jon was breathing hard around my nipple as I pumped him, but his fingers were still moving in and out of my wet pussy and I moved my hips faster. As good as his touch felt, feeling his cock fueled my desire to cum. The faster I came the faster my son's cock would be in his slutty mother's mouth!

"Faster," I moaned, "Make me cum baby! Make mommy cum, she needs it so bad!"

Jon obediently moved his thumb faster and thrust his fingers harder. Cynthia had mentioned how Tommy did everything she asked and if Jon responded to me the way he had so far, I was in for some damn good times with my handsome son.

"That's it honey, make mommy cum! Baby, we're going to have one hell of a time together. We're going to suck and fuck and do anything you want anytime you want, but right now you need to get your mother off!"

Jon sucked harder on my nipples and shoved his fingers in so deep I cried out. My hand was steadily stroking him and was now slick with his precum. Jon was whimpering and moving his hips, guiding his cock through his mother's hand.

I gasped and squeezed my nipple harder as I felt the first twinges of a desperately needed orgasm and moved my hips as fast as I could. Jon was pumping his fingers rapidly and his thumb was rolling hard and fast across my clit.

I moaned and clamping my legs around his wrist, pinning his hand against me, I lifted my back off the bed and moaned, "Yeah, play with mommies pussy, shove those fingers in there nice and hard, think about what your cock's going to feel like in mommy's hot little pussy! But only after you get her mouth!"

Jon moaned into my tit and thrust his hips harder.

"That's right baby, your mother is going to take her son's big dick in her mouth and suck you dry like no girl ever has! You're going to shoot that...Oh fuck yeah!"

I threw my head back and screamed as my orgasm, induced by my son, tore through me. I bucked my hips wildly into his hand and continued to twist my nipple as I squealed and writhed on the bed. Jon kept his fingers moving between my legs and as I cried out again and again I jerked his cock even harder causing him to moan loudly around my tit.

I sighed contentedly and let my body relax onto the bed as the orgasm faded, leaving me sweating and gasping for breath. Jon stopped moving his fingers and as I let my legs fall open, removed his hand and to my perverse delight sucked his fingers into his mouth.

"Damn," he whispered, his eyes rolling back in his head, "You taste good, mom."

"Wait until you get your tongue inside me." I smiled at him and patted the bed, "But before that I think I owe my baby a special treat for making his mom cum nice and hard, don't I?"

Jon started to reply, but was cut off when I put my hand on his chest and shoved him onto his back. I was overcome by lust and rolling onto my knees grabbed his bathing suit and tugged on it. Jon lifted his hips and I yanked it down causing his long hard cock to spring free.

As Jon pushed the suit down his leg with his foot, I grabbed his cock and unable to hold back, lowered my head, opened wide, and took my son deep into my mouth.

"Oh God Mom!" He moaned as I wrapped my lips around his shaft and swirled my tongue around him.

I opened wider and took his entire length into my throat. My lips reached the base of his shaft and the whimper from Jon sent a thrill through me. I shook my head back and forth, playing my tongue across him, then caused him to cry out when I pushed my tongue out and licked his balls.

"Holy fuck!" He groaned, "Goddamn, mom!"

I held him there, buried in my mouth and moaned at the sensation of having my mouth stuffed with my son's beautiful cock. He was dripping and my eyes rolled back at the taste and feeling of it sliding down my throat.

I sighed around his cock then bobbed my head in a slow rhythm. Jon moaned and whimpered as I blew him. I was now taking him about halfway each time and when I reached the tip playfully swirled my tongue around it before sliding back down.

I raised my eyes to see Jon staring at me, taking in the sight of his cock in his mother's mouth. His blue eyes were wide and his lips parted as he moaned softly each time I took him into my warm willing mouth. Keeping him in my mouth, I swung my knee between his legs, then eased my other leg over so I was now between his legs.

I let my legs slid back along the bed until I was lying on my stomach, propped up on my elbows. Keeping my eyes locked on his, I released his cock and let a long trail of spit and his precum ooze from my mouth and down his cock.

"Oh, damn." He whispered, "That is fucking hot."

"Yeah, your mom's hot? Or you just saying that because she's blowing you?"

"Both!" he laughed, then moaned when I made a show of licking up the mess with my tongue, loudly slurping up the sticky fluid.

As Jon lay there, his body trembling and moaning continuously, I took my time, enjoying every inch of him. I ran my tongue up and down the sides of his shaft and around the sensitive tip several times before lowering my head and taking his balls gently into my mouth and sucking on them.

"Oh, god." He moaned, "Mom, you...you're so good at that."

"Hmm, mommy sucks a pretty good cock?" I asked in between swirling my tongue around, bathing his balls.

"Yes." He moaned, "Suck on it some more?"

"Oh, am I teasing you?" I asked taking his cock and rubbing it along my cheek, smearing his precum all over my face.

"Yes, oh...oh, mom please let me cum!"

Those words were wrong for a lot of reasons, but damn did they sound good. Goddamn Cynthia had not steered me wrong and in the back of my mind I could already see Cynthia and I swapping dirty stories like we used to except now it wouldn't be about boyfriends, but our sons!

"Aw, my baby needs to cum?" Cupping his balls I gave them a gentle squeeze, "You have a nice big load in here for your nasty mother?"

"I do. I have a nice big load for my mother's...mouth." He added with a smile.

"Dirty boy." I purred, rubbing his cock on the other side of my face, "But you did take care of me and I raised you to know one good turn deserves another didn't I?"

"Yes." He said softly, his eyes alight with anticipation.

"Say please." I teased my tongue along the tip of his cock.

"Please, mom? Please let me cum in your mouth? Please? I'll suck your clit as long as you want me to."

"Bad boy, you'd suck my clit anyway." I winked, "But that did sound damn good. So okay baby, you lay back and enjoy and when you're ready to cum you just go right ahead because your nasty mother can't wait to taste your cum."

Taking him in my mouth I bobbed my head faster than before. I wasn't going all out, I wanted him to enjoy it for as long as he could and truth be told I was loving it! Blowing Jon was an incredible turn on, hearing him moan, having him so totally under my control and knowing that after he came he was going to show his mother how bad he wanted to taste her.

Jon's hands were by his sides and grabbing them I guided them to my head. He smiled and wrapping his hands in my long hair began guiding his mother's mouth along his cock. I sighed contentedly as his hard shaft slid between my soft lips and caressing tongue. Wrapping my fingers around him, I pumped his cock, jerking him as I blew him. Jon's legs were trembling against me and his moaning was getting louder.

He was sweating and I could see the effort in his face of trying to hold back as long as he could. A warm wave of heat went through me when I envisioned taking my time with him, making it last as long as I possibly could, teasing him, making him beg. But right now I wanted his cum and he wanted my pussy so I had no problem with showing off my oral skills.

I began to deep throat him; taking his cock down to his balls each time and was rewarded with his moans coming faster and in a higher pitch. His legs were shaking violently and his fingers pulling my hair, but I didn't care, all I wanted was my son to cum for me.

I reached between his legs and ran my nails across his swollen balls and with a loud cry, Jon's cock twitched and he flooded my mouth with a hot sweet load of cum.

He cried out again and I released a gurgling moan as I fought to swallow his huge load. I continued to move my head and sucked harder and faster, using my lips and tongue to milk every forbidden drop of my son's cum.

Some of it escaped my mouth, oozing down his shaft, but I quickly slurped it back up. My eyes were on his and I loved the look of shock and desire in his eyes as he watched his mother gobble up his cum like a slut porn star.

When he had no more to give I released his cock with a smack of my lips and rose to my knees.

"You like that baby?"

"Oh, mom, that was...goddamn you can suck cock!"

"I wonder if they make mother's day cards that say that?" I laughed.

My laughter died when I looked down to see his glistening cock still rock hard. Once again overwhelmed with taboo desire, I slid up the bed and swung my legs over his hips so I was straddling him.

"Mom what are you...Oh God!"

I'd reached back and grabbing his cock, guided it to my pussy and drove myself down on it. I cried out his name as his long still oozing cock plunged deep inside me. I stayed where I was moaning as his thick cock spread my pussy around it and began to slowly rock my hips, getting used to him and working him even deeper.

"Mom! I...I can't believe we're...Oh, god you feel good!"

"So do you, baby!" I moaned as I began to move up and down, riding him, "God, you have a nice dick!"

I began moving faster, bouncing up and down on his cock and he was gasping and moaning. His cock was as hard as it had been before and my mind was full of the possibilities his youth provided.

He could fuck me all night! When he went soft we would wait a little then his hot mother could just suck him hard again! I leaned over, shoving my tits in his face and moaned when he quickly caught my nipple between his lips.

Jon wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me down to him began slamming his cock into me.

"Oh, fuck baby!" I called out, "Look at you fucking me!"

Jon's response was to pull me tighter to him, pinning me against his chest so I couldn't move. He lifted his hips and began hammering his cock into me hard enough to cause me to yelp with each hard thrust.

"Yes, baby, yes!" I cried in his ear, "Fuck me! Fuck your mother the way Tommy fucks his! Bet you can't wait to tell him about how I blew you can you?"

"No, or how tight your pussy is!" He moaned, "I...I wish he was watching!"

That sent another thrill through me. Again Cynthia had not lied. The lust going on between Jon and I was all consuming; the two of us acting like we were being cast in a porn video and already talking about more, even dirtier, things. I yelped in surprise when, with a wrench of his powerful shoulders, Jon rolled us over so he was on top of me.

Leaning back on his knees, he grabbed my ankles, spread my legs as wide as he could and began pounding me with long hard strokes that had my eyes rolling back in my head.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I cried out, "Oh, honey! You're giving it to your mother so good!" I moaned.

Jon smiled down at me and continued to hammer away at his mother's dripping pussy. He put my legs together and leaned forward. I yelped when my ass came off the bed and I was staring at my feet directly over my face. Jon was now so deep I couldn't help but scream every time he slammed down into me. I had never been fucked this hard! I tried to say his name, but all that came out was more yelping.

Jon was drawing his cock out to just the tip then driving his entire length into my grateful pussy. I could feel his balls slamming into my ass and I began playing with my tits, cupping my breasts and twisting my nipples, giving him a show as he fucked his mother relentlessly.

Jon was starting to moan at the end of each thrust and I was about to tell him to go ahead and cum again, fill my pussy with his hot load. Then we could shower together, catch a nap and start all over. Then...

Jon stopped fucking me and sliding down onto the bed placed his hands on the backs of my thighs and buried his face in my sopping pussy.

"Jon!" I cried, "Oh...Oh yes!" I screamed as his tongue plunged inside me.

Jon swirled his tongue around and I groaned at the feeling of him sucking the juices from my pussy. He slipped his tongue from inside and licked the length of my pussy, moving his tongue back and forth between my soft wet lips.

"God, yes." I moaned when his tongue circled my once again yearning clit, "Oh honey!"

Jon sucked my clit into his mouth hard enough to make me gasp, and then caused me to release a loud squeal when he drove two fingers hard into my pussy. He began thrusting them while sucking my clit hard enough to make his lips smack. With my legs bent up, I was wide open for my son and he wasn't licking my pussy, he was devouring it!

"Yeah, baby!" I panted, my fingers busy on my nipples, "Suck mommy's pussy! Suck her clit, make her cum again! Ohh..." I groaned when to my surprise he slid a third finger inside of me, stretching me open. "Look...look at you being so bad to me!"

"My mother's a bad girl." He said from between my thighs, "And I love it!"

I moaned when he thrust his three fingers deep inside and resumed sucking my clit. I was already getting close again and desperately wanted to cum so I could get that big cock back inside me. My legs being up was making it harder to cum and as I wiggled around in his face and twisted my nipples, I called out, "Put a finger in my ass, baby! Feel how tight mommy's ass is!"

With no hesitation, Jon slipped a finger into my ass and I went off like a rocket. I screamed over and over again, not caring at all that the neighbors might be able to hear me. My hips were rocking and my legs were straining against Jon, trying to straighten, but he was a strong young man and he didn't budge an inch as I pushed against him. His fingers were continuing to plunge inside my convulsing pussy and I whimpered each time they contracted around them.

My orgasm was still flowing through me, when Jon stopped sucking and quickly getting to his knees plunged his cock into me again.

"Oh!" I moaned, "I...I was still...oh, honey!"

Jon had placed his thumb on my clit and was rubbing it hard and fast as his cock drove into my quivering slit. I threw my head back and cried out as another, smaller, but damn strong orgasm crashed through me. Jon moaned loudly as my hot pussy convulsed around his cock, squeezing it and pumping it as he fucked me through my third orgasm in a half hour.

I released a pathetic sounding whimper and felt a warm wet wave of fluid flow through my pussy. Jon cried out and I could feel a stream of sticky fluid squirt past his cock and onto his thighs and stomach.

"Oh...I...oh, Jon." I moaned and went limp on the bed.

Jon continued to pound away, mercilessly fucking his all but helpless mother. I lay there barely moving as he repeatedly thrust into my oozing pussy. The room was spinning and I couldn't remember ever being this weakened by my orgasms. I felt as if I was sex drunk and Jon was still going, fucking me hard and fast.

He surprised m yet again by shoving legs to the side, causing me to roll over onto my side. Jon gave me a gentle shove onto my stomach and with a thrill I forced myself to over, pulling my knees up under me and putting my ass in the air for him. Jon grabbed my hips and slammed his cock into me so hard I would have fallen forward had he not been holding me tightly.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I called out, "My God are you fucking your mother hard!"

"That's because I want to keep fucking you!" He gasped behind me as he continued to slam his cock into me. "I want to show you how hard I can fuck you and how I can make you cum! I want you to keep wanting me mom, I want to fuck you again and again!"

"You will, baby!" I moaned, "You will! You can have my pussy anytime you want it, just promise me you'll always fuck me this good!"

"I will!" he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up by my arms so I was kneeling in front of him.

His cock was now slamming straight up into me and as he held me up, I began egging him on to fuck me even harder, "That's right, this is your pussy baby, your pussy! And its your mouth and they're your tits! Your mother's body is yours, honey, all yours! I...you keep giving it to me this good, I...I'll even let you fuck my ass sometime!"

At that Jon gasped and I felt his cock twitch.

"You like that idea?" I moaned, "You want that big dick in my ass? You want to make mommy squeal?"

I grabbed his hands and pulled them around me. I placed them on my tits so he was holding me up against him and playing with them.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,229 Followers