Every Mom should do it!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,229 Followers

"Dirty boy wanting mommy's ass, but I will, honey! You make me cum hard a couple of times and I'll bend right over and you can have it! You can take me honey; you can have all of me any time, any position! You can treat me like your fucking whore!"

Jon was moaning steadily and I could feel his hands shaking on my tits and his cock was jerking inside me. I was out of control, talking like a goddamn whore and didn't care. I just loved fueling his fire and my own.

"Think about it baby! How many sons can say their mother sucked their dick? How many boys can give it to their mother in the ass? How many can cum in their mommy's mouth or pussy? All over their tits? Oh, honey the fun we'll have! You're going to fuck me in the shower, hell you're going to sneak out with me late at night and fuck me in the pool! We'll..."

"Oh fuck!" Jon cried out in my ear and I followed suit as his cock erupted, shooting a long hot stream of cum deep inside my pussy.

"Oh, honey!" I cooed, "Oh that feels so good!"

Jon slowed down his thrusts, but kept going, each pump ending in another squirt of cum. We both whimpered and moaned as Jon painted his mother's pussy with his hot fluid. When he was finished he let me go and I fell forward onto the bed. I lay there on my stomach, my heart pounding and my body limp.

Jon groaned and lay on his back next to me, his eyes closed and his breath coming in ragged gasps. We lay there silently and after a few minutes, I rolled over onto my side next to him and put my arm around his waist. I kissed his cheek and whispered, "Honey that was intense. I never came that hard before."

"Really?" He asked, "I wanted to make you happy."

"You did, three times." I laughed, "Goddamn. I...wow."

"They were right." He said softly. "I thought Tommy was sick, mom. But he was right. I've never wanted a woman so bad and...you're so beautiful and felt so good." He laughed, "You can really suck cock too!"

"Thank you. I'll have to wait for you to take your time on me though. Next time go slow and I'll let you know what I think of how you eat pussy."

"Okay, well practice makes perfect." He said.

"I think I'll let you practice everything."

Jon slid his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm tired." He sighed.

"Me too. How about a nap and that shower?"

"Sounds good." He turned his head and gave me a soft sweet kiss on the lips, "Love you mom, I really do and even though we were kind of...raunchy I really felt that you loved me. Kind of weird."

"You're right. I felt it too and it is weird. Maybe Cynthia was right. It's closer to the surface then people think. Maybe all mothers and sons would like it if they tried."

"I'm glad we did." He said, "Every mom should do their son that could be a hallmark card, no?"

"Um, no." I laughed and closed my eyes, "Get some sleep baby, you're going to be a busy boy later on."

"Man, I'm going to complain to all the guys at school my mom works me like a dog."

"Just don't tell them it's while you're fucking her doggy style."

Jon gave a tired laugh, followed by a yawn. Giving me another of those amazing sweet kisses he said, "I'm going to sleep." He winked, "Sweet dreams mom."

"Wet ones anyway." I replied and nuzzling into his chest, draped my leg over his and with a sigh fell asleep.

I woke up and looking at the clock saw it was only four in the afternoon. We still had the entire night in front of us! Jon was still sleeping and I smiled as I took in his peaceful features. My mind then drifted to even more pleasant things such as the feeling of my bare breasts pressed against his side and my leg over his. My pussy was against his thigh and I had to resist the urge to grind my hips.

For now I would let him sleep. We hadn't even bothered with the sheet and I stared longingly at his semi hard cock. As I licked my lips I decided if I didn't doze back off or he didn't wake up soon, I would wake him up by taking him into my mouth, then slide up on top of him. I mean isn't that how all mothers wake their sons?

I thought of Cynthia and carefully rolling over onto my back, grabbed my cell from the nightstand. Sliding back close to Jon, I raised it over us and snapped a picture of us in bed together naked, my breasts plainly visible in the picture. I sent it to her in a text with the message.

"You were right"

A moment later I received a text back.

"You dirty bitch! LOL! I told you! Goddamn hot wasn't it?"

"I have to say I can't think of anything that could be hotter. Every mother should do it!"

I narrowed my eyes at her reply. "I can think of one thing hotter."

"What's that?" I typed back.

"Well...now that you know about us and you guys are together, I would think there would be nothing hotter than the four of us doing it!"

I stared at the phone my eyes wide with shock. But even as I tried to say that was nuts the images began to flood into my mind. Cynthia with Tommy then them watching us. Or an even more taboo image; Cynthia sucking first Tommy, then Jon.

My son and her son fucking her; a cock in each end, then the two of them taking me. I blinked; I was out of control, now I knew how she felt. That thought would be one I wouldn't share.

The phone beeped in my hand and as I read her text, I realized that as always she was way ahead of me.

"After all, shouldn't every mom share her son? See you tomorrow night. Enjoy your boy!"

*****

Author's Note: Hmm, the end? Think there's some potential here for a mother son foursome no? Maybe even some mom swapping, who knows? Maybe at some point the muse will lead me back to this pair of dirty moms. In the meantime hope you enjoyed the story and as I always say we post for free here so our only payment is in the way of votes and comments so take a moment to let me know what you think. As always thank you for reading. Lovecraft68