Every Mom should do it!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers

"Just your son as well."

"Becky like I said, it has to be the taboo of it because for two months we've been fucking I can't get enough! No matter how many times he fucks me I want more! I think about it, dream about it. The second we're done I'm wondering when we'll fuck again! I took today out of work because he had it off and I wanted to fuck him all day."

"I've been in sexual overdrive. I'm getting to the point I might go out and find some guy to fuck, but I'm still going to fuck Tommy until he decides he doesn't want me anymore. In the meantime? Any time he wants and anything he wants and he feels the same way." She smiled at me, "I've been so horny I've been looking at you and thinking about..."

"I get it."

"Show me your pussy again you might." She winked.

"Cynthia!"

"Seriously remember that time we did? It was a thrill wasn't it? Neither of us were into girls, especially each other, but it was the fact we were and those other girls were watching. It was the taboo that made it hot and that's what this is."

"No, we're not related. Anyway, you told your story and honestly Cynthia, it's still sick. You shouldn't be messing with Tommy. Even if he wants it you're the parent. You need to stop and..."

"Sick huh?" She asked.

"Yes and..."

"Then why did you watch us for so long?" She raised her eyebrows. "I knew you were there Becky. When I first saw you looking in the window I panicked, but you didn't leave, you stayed." She gave me a nasty smile, "You watched me suck him, you watched him fuck me and you stood there and watched my son cum all over my face and my tits."

"I..." I began to blush, "I...I was just kind of..."

She stopped me with a raised hand. "You were confused. You thought it was wrong, but hot. Didn't you?"

"It, I mean..."

"It was like an accident. You don't want to see people hurt, but you look anyway." She nodded, agreeing with herself, "It was hot and you know it. You can't deny it Becky, know why?"

"Why is that?"

"Because don't think for a second I didn't see the look on your face when I was telling you about it. You looked like you were ready to stick your fingers between your legs right in front of me."

"That's not true!" I said nervously.

"Okay, I will make a deal with you." Cynthia said. "If you weren't turned on, I will try to find a place for Tommy and I to stay and I will leave right away. If you were horny, I stay until the end of the weekend and...you agree to try something for me."

"What?"

"Deal or no?" She crossed her arms over her chest. "Just like the old days, Becky, you have to pay to play."

"Fine." I gave my head a toss, "Go ahead, how do you know I was turned on?"

"I'm going to put my hand between your legs and touch your pussy." She grinned, "Don't worry; I won't finger you, just rub the edge of my hand across. You're going to be wet aren't you?"

"I won't be." I said, "And I'm not letting you touch me."

"Then that's my answer." She said.

"I..." I stopped when Cynthia leaned forward. She placed her hand on my thigh and slid it under my robe. She was smiling and when her hand was just about to touch my sopping pussy, I grabbed her wrist and moved her hand.

"You little slut!" she clapped her hands. "See you're still a dirty girl aren't you?"

I had no answer, but to lower my head.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm not one to judge, for sure!" She laughed, "But see my point? You were turned on. I've been thinking a lot about it and here's what I figure. We're told from day one family is wrong. We're conditioned incest is a taboo sin, a crime to some degree and like I said for children damn straight."

"But...Think about how little it took Tommy to get interested in me; a video of me masturbating. By rights he should have said 'oh, gross' and shut it off, right?"

"I would think." I sighed.

"Instead he got infatuated with it and me. That video got him started and I egged it on just by showing more skin than usual. I went from mom to object of lust very quickly. On my side, the fact my son was stroking to that video should have sent me to find him help. I should have been upset and felt shame as a mother as if I did something wrong. But instead? Like I said just obsessed with the thought and again, Becky the sex is indescribable."

"What's your point?"

"Point is I think its closer to the surface than people think and it doesn't take that much to feed that lust. I think it's called taboo and spoken against so strongly because it is so secretly desired. That one finger pointing, three pointing back thing."

"That's crazy. You and Tommy are an exception, there's..."

"And that's what you're going to do for me." Cynthia announced, "You're going to prove me right."

"I am? Hey!" My eyes widened, "Are you saying you want me to...with Jon?"

"Yes." She nodded, "Tommy and I are going away this weekend. We're going to see his cousin in New Hampshire, but on the way we're stopping off on a motel and we're going out dancing. No one will know who we are."

"I'll be a hot cougar with her cub and we're going to be all over each other in front of people who have no idea they are watching a mother with her son." She sighed, "Tommy's idea. That boy has a dirty mind, I love it"

I started to envision it and she laughed, "See? I can see the look on your face."

"Because it's not me and Jon."

"Here's all I want you to do. Its Thursday so starting tonight I want you to dress differently. I want you to show off that damn fine body of yours. I want you to see how Jon looks at you."

"You think if I show some cleavage he's going to want me?"

"Yes. You're going to flash those big tits and that tight little ass and you're going to do it until I come back," she gave a sly smile,

"Like it will take that long. I'll tell you what. Not only will he look, you'll love him looking. You'll want him to see more. I guarantee that if you let him see those tits of yours, he will want you like no man has ever wanted you and you're going to let him, hell maybe you'll even make the first move."

"You...you're wrong."

"Then you can prove me wrong by keeping your hands off your son while I'm away. But I am willing to bet that since you saw me with Tommy you've already thought about it."

My face flushed and I turned my head.

"You did!" She exclaimed, "See, Becky? Just you seeing how could it was for me and Tommy has you thinking!"

I looked up as she slid off the bed.

"We're done talking for now. You can pretend all you want. I know what will happen when I'm gone. Now I'm going to head downstairs and change before Jon comes home and I promise I'll stay in my room tonight. I'll tell Tommy we can't until we leave Saturday okay?"

"Sure." I said in a subdued tone.

"In the meantime I sent you something."

"What."

Cynthia was already walking to the bedroom door speaking over her shoulder. "I sent you the video of me and Tommy from this afternoon. I know you're going to watch it."

Without another word she left the room. I sat there stunned at not only what she had told me, but my reaction to it. I sat there for a few minutes trying to get a grip on myself. I looked over to my lap top on the desk in the corner.

"Don't do it." I said aloud.

I lasted five minutes before I got up and sat down at the desk, I went to my e-mails and saw one from Cynthia with the subject "You know you're going to"

Even though she was mocking me I opened the e-mail and clicked on the video. My fingers were trembling as I waited for the media player to open. I gasped when the video opened right to Cynthia licking Tommy's cock.

He must have been holding the camera because the view was pointing straight down his chest to where his mother was now licking his balls. Cynthia ran her tongue along his shaft and after kissing the dripping tip of his cock smiled, "Tell mommy what you want baby."

"I want my mom to suck my cock." He answered.

"I want better than that." She purred running her tongue along the underside of his cock, "Be mommy's bad boy."

"I want my slutty mother to put her son's big dick in her mouth." He responded.

"Hmmm, your mommy is a pig isn't she?" She asked, then took him deep into her mouth

As Cynthia bobbed her head slowly up and down her son's impressive cock I leaned back in the chair and with a helpless feeling placed my foot on the edge of the desk and began rubbing my clit while watching my best friend blow her son.

****

"Hey Mom!"

I opened my eyes at the sound of Jon's voice and saw him squatting down next to my lounge chair.

"What is it honey?" I asked groggily, I wasn't sure if I'd been in a fog recalling Thursdays' revelation and conversation with Cynthia or if I'd dozed off.

"You've been laying in one spot for awhile and I didn't see you put anything on." He put his hand on my thigh, "I don't want to see you get sunburned."

"You're so sweet!" I smiled up at him.

Jon had removed his glasses and taking mine off I looked up into his blue eyes. "Really, honey, I love how you try to look out for me. Your dad never did."

"No," he shook his head, "I bet he didn't take care of you in any way."

That was another leading statement and I noticed his hand was still on my thigh. Not just my thigh, but my inner thigh and not too far from the orange material covering my pussy.

It was a spot a son probably shouldn't have his hand, but I wasn't about to ask him to move it. His tanned skin looked good on my white flesh and I could feel his fingers trembling slightly.

His eyes dropped down and I didn't have to look to know my nipples were hard again.

"No," I said softly, "Your father didn't take care of me in any way." I played into the remark this time, "Your mom was married, but very lonely."

"A woman as beautiful as you should never be lonely." He replied.

His voice sounded strained and I forced myself not to jump when his hand slid a couple of inches further up my thigh.

"No?"

"No, you should be with a guy who can make you happy."

"Amen to that!" I laughed, "Know anyone? Right now I'd just settle for fun, not a proposal."

"Um, well no..." he laughed nervously.

"Hey you have a lot of friends in school, right?" I looked him in the eye, "Know anyone who might be interested in a neglected Milf who's really pent up?"

"Pent up." He repeated, "Yeah, uh, TMI, Mom."

"Sorry, just getting tired of batteries." I sighed.

"Mom, I..." he leaned closer to me and trailed off.

"What is it, honey?"

"I...Not sure how to say this, but um..."

"Just say it." I whispered my heart pounding.

Jon lowered his head until our faces were inches apart and my breath caught when I realized he was going to kiss me. I remained still, but did part my lips slightly, subtly inviting the kiss. Part of my mind screamed at me that we were outside, but right now I just wanted that kiss!

Jon remained where he was, his eyes darting nervously around as if it had dawned on him we were in public, either that or he was just nervous. I resisted the urge to lift my head and deliver the kiss myself, but for me he had to make the first obvious move, not that his hand wasn't obvious two inches from my pussy, but I wanted something direct.

"Never mind." He leaned back and moved his hand.

"You...you sure?" I asked, trying to mask my frustration.

"Yeah, it's nothing."

"Okay." I shrugged, causing my tits to bounce for him. "But I think I'm going to head in. The sun's made me sleepy."

I sat up and quickly stood up, turning so that my ass was at eye level where he was still squatting by the chair. I was done playing, and leaning over I grabbed my glasses, putting my ass inches from his face. I paused for a second and standing said, "I'll be in my bedroom if you decide you want to talk to me."

"O...okay." He stammered.

"Yup, my bedroom," I sighed as I slowly walked away, "All alone, as usual."

I walked to the doors as slowly as humanly possible without looking ridiculous and could see him reflected in the doors. He was staring at my swaying hips and ass. I let myself into the house and walked quickly up the stairs and into my room. I closed the door and reaching behind me untied the top and tossed it into the corner. It was time to get naked and get off.

I walked around the bed to close the blinds so the sun wouldn't e in my face and looked down at the pool. Jon was no longer there. I wondered if he was doing the same thing. Racing to his room to beat off to his mother? What a waste! I began to think about going down there and doing just what Cynthia did and barging into his room, catching him...

There was a knock at the door and a warm wet wave flowed through my pussy. I turned around and started to call out, "Hold on" when the door opened.

Reflexively, I crossed my arms over my exposed breasts, "Jon, I'm not dressed!"

Jon stopped and stared, his eyes wide at the sight of me in just the bikini bottom my hands and forearms only concealing the middle of my ample breasts. In return I took in the fact he was still just in his bathing suit and I tried not to lick my lips at the obvious bulge in them. He had come up here to be with me.

"Sorry, mom." He said, "I really need to talk to you."

"Okay, but at least let me put something on, okay?" I said more out of habit than the desire to be clothed.

"Do you really want to?" he asked

"W...what?"

"Mom, I..." he hesitated, but did walk over to stand in front of me next to my bed, "I saw something."

"You...you sound like you want to see more than something." I said, trying to sound calm.

"I saw Cynthia with Tommy."

"Where?" I played dumb, "I thought they were out of town for the weekend."

"No, I saw them a couple of days ago when one of my classes was cancelled. They were in...in the shower and they were fucking."

"What?" I forced my eyes into a surprised expression.

"They were having sex. I talked to him later and he told me they've been fucking for weeks."

"That's...that's..." I swallowed hard as his eyes fixed on my chest.

"Hot." He whispered, "It's hot. Tommy's pretty lucky to have a hot mother like that, but so am I." He put his hands on my shoulders, "My mom's pretty damn hot too."

"J...Jon, you need to let me get dressed then we can talk about this." I played the part even though I had no issues with what he had said. My God she had been so right!

"You saw them too, didn't you?"

"What...what makes you say that?" I stepped back from him and sitting on the bed swung my legs up on it so my back was to the headboard. Like in my dream, I went to grab a pillow and a thrill went through me when Jon picked it up and pulled it from my reach. He sat down on the bed next to me and placed his hand on my thigh again.

"Because of the way you're dressed." He slid his hand up my thigh and I suppressed a moan when his finger lightly grazed the bikini over my pussy. "And the way you..." He took a deep breath, "Showed me your tits in the window before you came downstairs. I saw you in the window before that. You were waiting for me to look."

"I..."

"You know about them and it turned you on, didn't it?"

"I...wait." I tried to clear my lust addled brain. "When did you see them, what day?"

He shrugged, his eyes still focused on my tits. "Wednesday."

"Wednesday." I repeated.

I had been played! Jon had caught them and confronted Tommy who told him the same thing Cynthia told me, that it was hot and sexy. Tommy had then told Cynthia and she had decided to let me catch her! She probably was trying to figure out how and I had helped her out when I came home early, that was why she had kept going. She knew Jon was already interested and had set me up to...

"Mom, please move your arms." Jon said.

"You want me to..."

"You know, mom, I know you do." He gently ran his fingers along my face. "You're holding back because you don't want to take advantage of me. You're doing that because you're a good mom."

"You think I'm a good mom?" I asked, enjoying how softly he was touching my cheek.

"I think you're a great mom and the sexiest woman I've ever seen. Tommy said that about his mom too. He says it's an amazing feeling to be with your mother."

"You think he's right?"

"Yes," he gave me an adorable shy smile, "Mom, I want to be good to you. I want to...take care of you."

Before I could reply, he leaned in and kissed me. Unlike the dream I did not resist in the slightest. In fact I kissed him back so hard he made a startled sound in his throat. That noise was followed by a low growl of desire when I parted my lips and drove my tongue into his mouth.

That growl caused a shiver to run through me and removing my arms from my breasts, I wrapped them around him and drew him into my embrace.

I moaned at the sensation of my hard nipples pressing into his chest and Jon gasped when I moved side to side, sliding them across him. That caused me to emit a soft whimper as my aching nipples were teased against his muscular chest.

We began kissing more forcefully, our tongues waging war as if we were young lovers rather than a mother with her son. The fact Jon had said I was a good mom and here I was topless and in his arms caused a small pang of guilt in me.

That feeling was washed away when Jon withdrew his lips from mine and lowering his head fastened his lips to the soft skin of my neck.

"Ohh, yes!" I purred, letting my head fall back, giving my son better access to my neck.

Jon's hands were running up and down my arms and I could feel his hands trembling. He was kissing my neck more slowly and sensually than he had my lips, but I could feel his body tensed as he was fighting to take his time.

I ran my nails along his broad back, loving the soft sigh of pleasure he released into my skin. Grabbing the back of his head I worked my fingers through his still damp hair and gently tugged, pulling his lips from my neck.

Jon looked up at me nervously, perhaps thinking I was going to stop him. In fact I was sure the vast majority of people would agree that's what I should do. Instead I gave him a seductive smile and this time pushing on his shoulders whispered, "Lean back, honey or don't you want to see your mom's tits?"

Jon's eyes widened, but he quickly leaned back on his knees. Feeling sexier than I had in years, I slid down the bed so I was on my back and cupping my large breasts, presented them to my son, "These what you want, baby?"

"Damn." Jon said softly, his eyes locked onto my swollen pink nipples, "Mom they're amazing."

"Yeah?" I stroked my nipples with my long nails, teasing myself with my light touch. God they were hard! "You like mommy's tits? You want to be like your bad friend Tommy and suck on your mom's tits?"

"I want to do everything to my mother." Jon said.

"Oh, you are a bad boy! You...oh yes!" I cried out as like in my wet dream, Jon all but lunged forward, fastening his lips around my right nipple and sucking it hard into his mouth.

He moaned around my pink nub and I whimpered when his tongue swirled around my yearning flesh. I wrapped my fingers back in his hair and arched my back shoving my breast further into my son's mouth. Jon's fingers found my other nipple, catching it between them and rolling it gently as his tongue bathed my breast.

"Oh, honey!" I moaned. My pussy was flowing and as I rolled my hips up and down I could feel the bikini sticking to my hot sticky flesh.

Jon moved to sucking my other nipple, quickly replacing his tongue with his fingers as to not leave the other unattended. I released a long contented sigh as my son enjoyed my breasts which had been neglected for far too long.

"That' it baby, show me how much you want those tits." I moaned, "Show mommy how bad you want her."

The words seemed to come far too easily and turn me on way too much and even as Jon licked and suck on my nipples I remembered Cynthia telling me about the overwhelming lust she felt between her and Tommy. She was right. I was breaking society's biggest rule, crossing the line, committing the ultimate taboo and...it felt fucking great!

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers