Every Mom should do it!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,229 Followers

"I...I'm sorry." She said softly, "I...we've only been doing it when you and Jon aren't home, I never expected you to..."

"Who cares whose home?" I threw my hands in the air, "A mother isn't supposed to be fucking her son!"

"Who says?" Cynthia asked, quietly.

"Who says?" My eyes widened, "The world says! It's called incest and it's a fucking crime if you want to get down to it."

"If it involved a child you'd be right." She nodded, "But Tommy's twenty years old. He's a man and he can decide what he wants."

"Not true!" I pointed at her and noticed my hand was shaking, "You're his mother. You'll always be his mother and you took advantage of that!"

"Why are you so sure I made the first move?" She asked.

"I..." I paused, "It...it doesn't matter, in fact if he made the first move its worse because you're the parent you tell him no and get him some damn therapy!"

"Back to you thinking this is sick."

"It is. Ask a hundred people and tell me how many say different." I dared her.

"They would say what you're saying, but because they've been told that. You...you have to experience it to know why it's not as wrong as you think."

"I'll pass thank you." I sounded firm despite the fact her statement had reminded me of that dream.

"Most would. But sometimes life just...it leads people to different things and...and its more than sex Becky, I swear!"

"Are you going to tell me you're in love with your son?" I recalled how tenderly they were kissing at the end. "Because that's even sicker."

"No...I" she stopped and pursed her lips in thought, "I love him, but as a mother, not a lover. But..."

"Good deal." I clapped my hands sarcastically, "Love him like a mother, fuck him like a cougar in heat."

"Becky this is why I want to tell you the whole story, how it happened and..."

"I don't want to hear it." I sighed, "Becky...I do love you like a sister, I really do, but...what you're doing and I...I'm not even sure I want you to stay with me right now."

"Becky please let me explain." She knelt down in front of me and grabbed my hand, "Please! And...and when I'm done if you still want us to leave we will, but just hear me out?"

"I'm not sure there's anything that will make this less sick." I told her.

"If nothing else how about a lifetime of friendship earns me at least a chance?" she looked up at me and I saw her eyes were filling up.

I still knew what she was doing was wrong, but felt the anger leave me. She was right. Not that there could be a reasonable explanation for this, but I owed it to her to at least hear her out. Who knows, maybe it would give me something I could use to get her to seek help.

Cynthia stood up and getting on the bed, sat cross-legged facing me. She looked at me expectantly and unable to hold back a smile, I swung my legs up on the bed and assumed the same position.

"We're lucky we can still do this so easy at our age." I told her.

"We never acted our ages." She replied, "Well we never used to until we did the family thing." She gave me a wistful smile, "Since I've been separated I've thought a lot of our college days, thought about saying hey let's leave the boys home and go out and do something nasty, find some young guy and take turns fucking his brains out."

"I would have went along with that." I agreed, "I've been thinking of getting some fun myself, but...unlike you I decided it should come from outside my family."

"Back to that again."

"Yes, that silly little thing." I noticed her eyes were focused on my legs and looked down to see the short robe had ridden up enough to give her a view of my pussy. I lifted my ass off the bed to pull the robe further down, "Sorry."

"Don't be." She grinned, "Nice view. Remember that night we went down on each other at for the initiation?"

"I do."

"And all the times we watched each other, so hot." She purred and I saw her nipples were hard.

"What are you taking female Viagra?" I asked her, "You into everything?"

"I...I have to tell you Becky since I crossed that line with Tommy everything gets me horny. It's amazing; to have no limits and just realize that if it feels good we should do it." She gave me a nasty smile, "Maybe we should go back in time play around a..."

"How about you go back in time and tell me what the hell happened with you and your son?" I interrupted her.

Cynthia nodded and seemed to be thinking of how she should start. I let my gaze fall on her small tits which were outlined by the tight top and thought about the look of lust in her eyes when she'd stared at my pussy.

My nipples stiffened beneath the robe and I shook my head; Cynthia had always been the ring leader for our little adventures and I now knew why, the woman oozed sex appeal.

"Well for me it started just before I decided to throw Jack out."

"What do you mean for you?"

"I'll get to that, but let's just say you're wrong about me putting this in Tommy's head."

"Okay."

"I knew I was going to toss Jack, but before I did I was trying to get some things in order. Cut him off at the pass with whatever I thought he could use to make trouble for me. I transferred his name off of some things, you know stuff like that."

"What's this got to do with..."

"I'm getting there." She rolled her eyes. "One thing I thought of was Jack and I had filmed ourselves a couple of times and there was a video of me stripping and playing with myself. They were on his lap top so when he was out working, which I found out was code word for fucking his assistant; I went onto his computer to get rid of them. Last thing I needed was to find myself on some ex wife revenge site."

"From what I heard you're looking to get on an incest site." I pointed out, "I heard you telling Tommy you were recording it."

To my surprise, Cynthia smiled, "We'll get to that to, Becky. Trust me, we will."

"Why are you..."

"So I got rid of them, but decided to check his e-mails. Jack was pretty predictable. All his secret questions are the same on his e-mail accounts so I got the passwords pretty easy. I looked through to see if maybe he had sent them anywhere and couldn't find anything. But when I went to go to his yahoo account I noticed Tommy was logged in."

"Was he snooping on Jack?" I asked

"I don't think so. But Jon had been having some issues with his computer so Jack let him use his. I was getting ready to log out and get into Jack's when I saw an e-mail at the top of his inbox titled Cynthia solo."

"You mean Tommy found your video?"

"Yes and he had forwarded all three of them to himself. Someone must have come home or he was in a hurry and he forgot to log out. So...I was pretty upset. Not only had he found those videos but it seemed as if he were going to watch them."

"I heard Jack pull in and shut everything down. I never got a chance to talk to Tommy about the video because that was the night I received a phone call from Linda telling me she had seen Jack with a woman half his age at the beach and she was all over him and e-mailed me a few pictures to prove it. So needless to say that led to a huge fight, me throwing him out and with all the ensuing bullshit I totally forgot about Tommy."

"Big thing to forget about."

"Not compared to 'is Jack going to drain the bank accounts', where are Tommy and I going to live, how will I keep him in college..." she trailed off.

"Yeah, you're right." I conceded.

"So I had no thoughts about it for a couple of months until my printer crapped out and I e-mailed myself something to print from Tommy's. When I went onto his computer that reminded me of the video and I started nosing around. It was right there is his media playlist."

She paused, "I checked his history, and he was playing it every night. Sometimes more than once and he'd watched the others as well. He watched the one with just me a lot more, maybe because his father was in the others, but it was to the point of obsession. I found other things in his browsing history. A ton of links to mother son sex stories and a bunch of mother son or step mother son videos."

"Well you fixed that problem!" I rolled my eyes, "You helped him make his own!"

"Once I saw that," she continued, ignoring me, "I started to put some other things together. Tommy had been very affectionate with me after Jack left. A lot of hugging, kisses on the cheek and he would sit so close to me on the couch he was almost on top of me. I kind of chalked it up to him being worried about me with Jack gone; you know maybe trying to make up for me being alone."

"He seems to have filled in for Jack quite well."

"Knock it off Becky." She told me, "Just because you think I'm wrong doesn't give you the right to keep mocking me."

I was going to reply, but thought better of it. I would just wait until she was done with whatever lame story she had.

"But now that I knew he was watching a movie of me with my legs spread playing with myself and ones with me blowing and fucking Jack I read more into it. I began watching him watch me. I'd bend over to pick something up and look up into the mirror over the table in the dining room and see him staring at my ass. One night I didn't wear a bra at dinner and every time I looked away and looked back he was staring at my tits."

"I started dressing more provocatively, short skirts, heels, low cut blouses. I'd sit close to him and he would look like a deer in headlights. One night I asked him to rub my feet because they were sore from my new shoes and partway through I accidently on purpose pushed my foot into his lap and could feel he was hard."

"So you were cock teasing him."

"I...on that one you're right. I was upset at first, but then..." she shrugged, "I don't know why, but it began to turn me on. First I figured it was just that Jack had barely paid any attention to me and at least someone was looking."

"You could have gone out and gotten someone, you know you could."

"I could, but it would have been too early after Jack and Tommy might have got upset and I...I'd been with just Jack for years and was a little nervous. So I just started to enjoy it in the sense of a good looking young guy getting all hot and bothered."

"Even though it was your son?"

"I'll be honest with you, Becky. After a couple of weeks it was getting me hotter because it was my son. I can't explain why, but the idea of my son lusting after me as a woman was getting to me. I started watching some of the videos he had bookmarked. They were actors of course not real mothers and sons, but the dialogue and the sex."

She sighed, "I was getting off three times a night and...I kept having dreams of Tommy. Some were me seducing him others were him just taking me."

She had that look of desire on her face once more, but this time I didn't even think of making a remark. Instead I thought of my dream of Jon coming in here and pulling the sheet from me and attacking my tits and sliding inside me and...

"I was getting so worked up I...I started looking for ways to see if I could make him approach me. To come to me and tell me he wanted me. One Friday night I took a bath and waited until he came home from work. I heard him coming down the hallway and walked out of the bathroom pretending I was just wrapping a towel around myself. I had it around my waist, but was topless. I deliberately let my son see my tits."

She shook her head. "The look on his face, Becky was...Look I know I'm an attractive woman always have been and I have gotten my share of looks from men. But I have never seen such a look of desire. Tommy was so caught up he didn't even pretend and just kept staring. I gave him a minute then covered up and acted surprised. Tommy blushed and said he was sorry even though it was my fault and went to his room."

"I went into my room, slipped a short robe on, no bra, no panties, just my little red silk robe and went down the hall and walked into his room."

"Just walked in?" My heart was beating faster and my nipples were hard beneath my robe.

"Yes, I knew after seeing me like that he was going to go right to that video. So I barge in and there he is sitting at his desk, his pants down, cock in his hand watching his mother stroke her pussy."

"Of course he panics and tries to pull his pants up and shut the lap top." She laughed, "Sort of comical, he was redder than my robe. I walked over to him planning on asking him what he was doing and why he all of a sudden wanted me."

She paused and I saw her chest heaving; her small, perfect breasts moving beneath the tight top. I envisioned Tommy sucking those breasts; licking his mother's tits as if she were his girlfriend. Fondling them... I was starting to breathe harder myself and felt my clit throbbing between my legs. What the hell was wrong with me?

"But when I got to him and he was looking up at me with that panic stricken look on his face I..." She swallowed hard, "Becky I know you won't understand at least not yet, but I...I took my robe off. I stood there naked in front of my son and just watched him. That look of desire came over him again and he tried to talk, but couldn't."

"I...I leaned over and kissed him. He made this little whimpering sound and it drove me wild. I reached down and grabbed his cock and started stroking him while I kissed him and he was moaning, God it sounded so hot!"

It did. Whether I was still half asleep or something was seriously wrong with me, there was no doubt I was aroused by her story. As she said about her son it was the look of desire on her face and how her voice was becoming thick with lust. Her blue eyes were wide and bright and her cheeks flushed. I had no doubt she was wet and I had no room to talk. I was flowing like a damn river.

"Tommy started kissing me back and when he put his hands on my hips, I could feel them shaking. I was...overwhelmed by desire in a way I had never been before. I shoved his pants down over his hips and...I just climbed onto his lap and rode him."

"You...that fast?" I whispered.

"Yeah, it wasn't like the movies where there was this slow seduction or foreplay. I just had to have him and I could feel how bad he wanted me. I sat down on him and called out his name when his cock went deep inside me. I shoved my tit in his mouth and started riding him. I tried to go slow at first, but I couldn't control myself! The way he was sucking my tit, I'd never had a man want me that badly."

"I just started bouncing on him, slamming his cock into me. He was moaning around my tit and I knew he wasn't going to last, but that was okay because he's young and I knew I'd be fucking him all night."

" I rode him faster and he stopped sucking on me and looked up into my eyes and he said, "Oh my god mom" and came inside me. I kept fucking him, moaning while my son filled me with his cum. When he was done, I held him close to me and he hugged me back."

"We sat there for awhile and I noticed his cock hadn't softened much at all. I slid off him onto my knees and took him into my mouth." She licked her lips,

"I can't describe the turn on it was to taste my pussy from my son's cock. I didn't just suck his damn cock, I worshipped it. I licked, sucked and teased him until his legs were shaking and he just kept moaning, "Oh, mom" over and over again. I sucked his balls and stroked him. He was totally helpless for me. I...I was so turned on!"

"Most guys have a lot of experience and also attitude and let's face it an image to hold up. They'll enjoy, but they're men and you know, don't want to be totally under our control, they like to take charge. But Tommy? He was, is, all mine. He was putty in my hands, letting his mother just have her way with him and loving every minute of it."

"I started talking dirty, asking him if this was what he wanted, mommy sucking his cock? He said he loved his mom sucking his dick and wanted to cum in her mouth. Again, Becky, I know it's wrong on so many levels, but my pussy was dripping and I stopped teasing and just sucked him off, took him down to his balls and made his eyes roll back in his head. He came hard in my mouth and I swore I almost came just from the feeling of my son's cum shooting down my throat."

"I...I get it, Cynthia." I said softly, not trusting my voice. "You don't have to give the details."

Truth was the details were driving me wild. As even Cynthia had just said, this was sick. I knew it was. Everyone else would say it was, but yet... why was it so hot?"

"When I finished, Tommy stood up, pulled me up by my shoulders and all but threw me onto the foot of his bed. My back had barely hit the mattress when he was on his knees, his face buried in my pussy. My God, Becky, my son didn't lick my pussy he devoured it! I'd never had someone go at me like that. He was shoving his fingers inside me and sucking my clit so hard his lips were smacking. So hard it kind of hurt, but felt good at the same time. I think I came in two minutes."

"Okay." I said in a barely audible voice, "But..."

"At that point he'd cum twice in the last half hour and even he wasn't ready again, yet anyway. He slid up on the bed with me and we lay there and I asked him what happened that he wanted me so bad. He said he found the movie by accident and when he watched he told himself not to, but couldn't help it. He told me he thought he was sick, but he had never been so hard and so horny."

"It's the taboo." I said as it dawned on me that was truly what it was.

"Damn straight and I'll get to that. But he said seeing me as a woman just overwhelmed him. He told me he always knew I was beautiful, but never realized how sexy I was, how sensual, that his mother was a desirable woman."

"He said he couldn't stop looking at me and fantasizing about me. Tommy told me he felt bad because a lot of the fantasies were dirty. Me being slutty, getting on my knees to blow him, letting him fuck me in every position. Even said he thought about me letting him have my ass."

"You..."

"Oh, yeah." She purred. "I let him. Figured I was already letting my son fuck me, what rules were left to break? But we kept talking and then that led to us beginning to touch each other. He was hard again and this time we went slow and teased and played and enjoyed. This time he made love to me and Becky it was so amazing!"

"Why?" I was getting beyond trying to act appalled and at this point truly wanted to understand, especially seeing the effect the story was having on me.

"I think it's about the emotion. Think about it Becky, is there any greater love than that of a mother for their son or daughter? Until a boy meets that special someone is there any other woman he loves more than his mom?"

"When Tommy and I are together it's...one part is just insane sex, sex like I'd never dreamed of. We fuck like animals! But when we're done I can feel how much he loves me and it's different than that of a Husband or boyfriend, its deeper, makes the sex more fulfilling."

"It's like Tommy is the best of both worlds. He fucks me like a lover, but his love is unconditional. It's that of a son. In a way he almost worships me. And I feel such a deep bond with him. I'm his mother and my love for him goes beyond that of any other relationship."

"Are...are you in love with him?"

"No." She said quickly. "It's not like that. I wouldn't want him to be. He's young and should enjoy being young. He's in college and around a lot of pretty girls and he should have fun with them and eventually he will meet a girl he wants more than fun from and I won't get in the way of that."

"But you'll fuck him?" Now that she had stopped giving me details my mind had cleared again.

"Well..."

"And according to what you just said you'd be okay with him fooling around with girls and fucking you as well? What are you, his mother with benefits?"

"I'm whatever he wants me to be." She snapped, "And right now he's just what I need; A man who will take care of me and love me and want nothing from me. No games, no shit. I had twenty years of that with Jack and I'm not looking for anything, but a good time and...Tommy is a damn good time."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,229 Followers